Freshman Justin Worley named starting QB for Ut vs. South Carolina
Freshman Justin Worley named starting QB for Ut vs. South Carolina
dark days right now in knoxville...... Going to take time. We need a few more classes to get back to being competitive again in the SEC.
Hoping Worley has a good game. But that DL from USC is going to make life hard on him. They are very good and their first four maybe the best we have seen including Bama and LSU. We need to steal some points on special teams or on defense to win this one IMO....
"Players win games. Teams win championships."
Their front 4 is good but not near LSUs front four level. Bama uses a front 3 tho, so it truly is hard to compare.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I just hope Vol Fans don't start yelling for Dooley's head the way Union's fans are for Turner's.
In Dooley I Trust...... If they give him time he will turn it around
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I think SC's front four is better than LSU or Alabama. They have three legit NFL guys on that line (Melvin Ingram, Devin Taylor, Clowney) and they make life living hell for opposing QBs
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks